5.0
Tracking Tool
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 07

Problem was resolved to my satisfaction and the company kept me status during the process. I am very happy with the outcome. thx

Original review posted by user Oct 08

We purchased a washer & dryer from Costco, took delivery of both, a after a couple months re didn't like the new washer & dryer. We purchase another set from Costco. Delivery was completed for new set and the same truck drivers delivered and picked up the other set. Costco was going to credit us for the return set. The problem is the other set that was picked by the same drivers that delivered the new set, the return set never made it back to Costco. Costco and I have tried to locate what happed to a washer & dryer that was to be returned to Costco.

Lucky that I took pictures of the truck, drivers, new delivery and the pickup of the missing washer & dryer.

What's really bothering me is that Innovel Solutions has no record of anything being delivered or picked up. With all my conformation #'s and order numbers they have no record. Not even my home or cell phone number exist in their computers.

I was on hold for 27 minutes only for the person to put me on hold again and then I was transferred to another dept which they said I don't exist in their computer system. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they placed me on hold again briefly and then I was disconnected.

I can bet the truck drivers have a new washer & dryer at their home.

Well I will forward this info to legal people to handle with all the pictures and documents. Either way Innovel Solutions will need to come up with $1050 for Costco. I will also contact 3 on your Side and see what happened when they are investigate for fraud. I'm not the only one that has been scammed by Innovel Solutions.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lost my washer & dryer set.

Comments

InnovelSolutionsCares
Innovel Solutions Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear that you're having issues with your return and refund, we will work with Costco to resolve the issue. We strive to deliver a seamless delivery and return experience and we will look further into this situation.

We have received your order information so we can begin looking into your case. Thank you.

InnovelSolutionsCares
Innovel Solutions Verified Representative

Good Morning, I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your delivery and return. We will work to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.

I have sent you a private message through this website, so we can begin looking into your case and get this resolved as quickly as possible for you. Thank you.

to InnovelSolutionsCares #1589426

After contacting management InnovelSolution was able was able to resolve my issue with 100% satisfaction. Most of the problem was to cause by me not having all my paper documentation, so it took longer to research my problem.

I happy InnovelSolution resolved my issue and kept me status the whole time. Thank You