Resolved
4.0

Update by user 1 day ago

The company agreed to cover the cost of the floor being refinished and they covered the requested amount, which was the contractors estimate to fix it. I received a check today for the full amount requested.

Update by user 1 day ago

I changed the rating to reflect the company coming through as requested, but took off one star for the initial problems and hoops it took to complete this.

Update by user 1 day ago

I finally received the check to pay for the floor damage. They followed through as I requested so I give them full credit for taking care of it now.

Update by user Jan 17

The company reached out to resolve this and the first couple of representatives did their best to resolve it, and I thought it was resolved when the company representative named Diane called and said the check would be in the mail in two days and in my mail by Last Monday. Well, Monday came and no check or word what was happening, the same Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

I tried to contact her but just got voicemail. I've still not gotten any word or updates on this, so it's not nearly as positive a review as I thought.Ya know....the check's in the mail.

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2018

The item was delivered on time, but the refrigerator was scratched on the sides when put in. we had our kitchen floor refinished 10 days ago and the delivery people were told not to scratch the floor, but they did not put down any cardboard or other protection and the $1000 floor finish had deep scratches everywhere they pushed the refrigerator.

Product or Service Mentioned: Innovel Solutions Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Good luck on filing a damage claim I did this six weeks ago and still no response but they are quick to respond to a post on this website, I have over $5000 worth of flood damage to my floors. Costco corporate is now handling this even then this has been very slow Due to Innovel not responding to Costco. They filed for bankruptcy in October so don’t expect anything from them other than replying to this post.

InnovelSolutionsCares
Innovel Solutions Verified Representative

We strive to deliver a smooth seamless delivery while providing a professional connection and set-up for all appliances. We would like to look further into this situation.

We have sent you a private message through this website requesting your order information so we can begin looking into this delivery process and identify what went wrong. Thank you.