Due to installation error my floors are ruined, I hope they take full responsibility to avoid a lawsuit. The damage claim is currently pending, for now I will have to live with damaged flooring.

Product or Service Mentioned: Innovel Solutions Dishwasher Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

InnovelSolutionsCares
Innovel Solutions Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear there were issues with your dishwasher installation. It is our goal to deliver a seamless delivery with installation for our members.

Please email your claim number to Welisten@innovelsolutions.com and I will make sure this is handled properly and resolved as quickly as possible for you. Thank you.

to InnovelSolutionsCares #1597177

I have emailed you the claim number, you have been aware of this as of 11/9, apparently this is not a priority to you since I have not received a call from your company.

InnovelSolutionsCares
to Anonymous #1597207
Innovel Solutions Verified Representative

I'm sorry but I do not have your damage claim number? Can you please provide me your claim number using this email address WeListen@innovelsolutions.com.

I will escalate the issue immediately for you. Thank you.

to InnovelSolutionsCares #1597557

I called your company to follow up and was told that your company made a mistake and forwarded the claim to the wrong office, here is the claim number that Karen Branz emailed me on 11/9 letting me know that I would receive a call back by 11/14 which has not happened. Claim 299698