Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Innovel was a horrible experiance for me.I bought a product through costco and was told it would be delivered to me with in 3 to 5 weeks.

3 weeks goes by and i get a call from innovell telling me they had the product and wanted to deliver it. We set up a time and i thought that would be the end of it. 2 hours after my 2 hour window came and went i called innovel to see what the issue was. They said the item didnt make it on the truck for that day and would need to be rescheduled for a week later.

I was frustrated but said okay. I didnt have a choice. A week goes by and they called to confirm my 2nd delivery. Again they didnt show.

I called again and they said the item never made it to the Warehouse. Either thats true or they couldnt find it. I was pissed as they wanted me to wait an additional week for delivery. I gave them 2 choices.

Either they deliver it the next day or find it in the wearhouse and allow me to pick it up. They wouldnt let me do either so i cancelled it and went to a local fruniture store to get the same items.

Cosrco it great but those who deliver for them SUCK!Costco would be much better off delivering for themselves.

Comments