2100 Center Square Rd, Logan Township, NJ 08085, USA
1.6
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 09

Personnel and manager were wonderful. They tried to accommodate me, but it was the driver's fault of what happened. Management stepped up to the plate.

Original review posted by user Oct 09

I ordered a refrigerator and stove from Sears and received a notice form Innovel that they would be delivering my appliances on Oct. 6, 2018, and had the wrong address for delivery, so they told me I had to wait until October 9.

They gave me a window for delivery from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm. I requested that they call me 30 minutes prior to delivery so that I could be there to accept the delivery (I presently do not live at that location). At 11:30 I looked at the tracking information and Innovel said they should be there by noon. The appliances were on the porch.

They accommodated THEIR schedule and dropped off the appliances earlier than stated. I called the company to have the drivers return and move the appliances from the front porch to the garage. Innovel stated that they were a few miles away and would return. After waiting two hours, I phoned again to be told "I can't guarantee someone will be back today." It has been five hours and still have not heard from them.

Employee stated that they would return my call "but don't sit around the phone waiting." What kind of service is this. No wonder Innovel only has a 2.3 rating, and Sears is going out of business.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Larry.

I didn't like: Everthing.

Comments

Innovel Solutions Verified Representative

Good Morning, We are happy to hear our team stepped up to the plate to resolved this issue for you. If you have any other questions or need assistance please contact us or you can email us at WeListen@innovelsolutions.com.

If you could please update this issue as resolved. Thank you.

Innovel Solutions Verified Representative

Please email us at WeListen@innovelsolutions.com providing us your name, phone number so that we can look into your situation and help to resolve the problem you're having. Thank you.

Innovel Solutions Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your delivery. We will work to resolve this as quickly as possible.

We have sent you a private message through this website, so we can begin looking into your case. Thank you.