1.4
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a fridge from Costco in June, then had to wait because my visa card limit wouldn't handle me ordering the rest of the set, dishwasher and range, so I ordered them a day later using another card.That is where the trouble began with Innovel Solutions.

I got a call to say the my delivery was coming on July 14th, but I had no idea which it was. When I called, they were clueless and were not able to confirm what was coming. They thought the range. Well, the fridge appeared and I had not emptied the old one.

No further explanation needed. Then I waited and got no information from the other two appliances. I called and after several minutes on hold, I was told they couldn't find them. I asked for a supervisor, several minutes later he comes on gets my phone number to call me back.

4 hours later, while I was driving, I finally got confirmation of delivery the 24th of July. They would call the day before. No call so I was not home for the delivery, not wasting a vaca day. Then after another long hold time, I confirmed that they had to wait two weeks for the next installation window.

I turned to email, and that was a HUGE mistake, every email was titled automatic reply and had the name of a different person attached, not sure any of them actually work for the company. I confirmed delivery via email for the 18th of August, again I would receive a call. The morning of the 18th I called them since I didn't get a call. No delivery was scheduled and it could not happen then.

So I spoke with a supervisor and he said they would deliver them on Monday the 21st. to be confirmed with a call. Again no call, so I called them yet again, got another supervisor and he assured me they would be delivered in the afternoon. I felt that I had to forgo the free installation to get them delivered.

I spent more time tracking these appliances, that the money I saved buying them from Costco was all lost in my time and frustrations.

This company can't offer anything to make up for their in-competencies so they have not reason to provide good service.Costco needs another option before I buy from them again.

Review about: Innovel Solutions Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Them not being able to find my order every time i had to call, Never got a phone call before delivery, Having to wait on hold for several minutes, Phone people could never help me, Always had to get a supervisor.

Had an Experience with Innovel Solutions?

Comments