Tracking Tool

So far, my experience buying major appliances from Costco with delivery and installation from Innovel Solutions has been a major disaster.As I followed the tracking for my two appliances (dishwasher and refrigerator), Innovel had them for FIVE days before they contacted me for delivery and installation.

I believe they only contacted me after being called by Costco. I was told the first day for delivery AND installation would be in one week to which I agreed. They said I would get a call the day before to give me a two hour window in which delivery would happen and then a two hour window for installation. The day before delivery, I realized I had not heard from Innovel, so I called them.

After being on hold for 40 minutes, I was told that delivery was scheduled for the next day but there was NO INSTALLATION ORDER! I called Costco and was advised to call Innovel the next morning. This entire experience was one giant cluster. The refrigerator was delivered and installed on the original delivery date.

The delivery team was very rude, unprofessional, and unpleasant. They hooked up the refrigerator but did not explain any of the features. They also complained to me that they were behind on their delivery times like it was my fault. I refused the delivery of the dishwasher as it would not be installed that day.

The dishwasher was delivered two days later by a different team who were nice, pleasant, and professional. Installation happened on the same day. I spent HOURS on the phone, either on hold or talking with Costco and Innovel and two whole days for delivery and installation that could have and should have happened on one day. I will not purchase another major appliance from Costco as long as they are using Innovel for delivery.

This was the most unpleasant purchasing experience I have ever had.I expect way more from Costco as an Executive Member.

Review about: Innovel Solutions Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Innovel Solutions?

Comments